[Coco] Re: coco chat

John E. Malmberg wb8tyw at qsl.net
Wed Aug 18 00:06:04 EDT 2004

I have been using LYNX with the chat function, and Roger wanted to see
what I see.

I am slightly reformatting it to 72 columns in a few places in the to
avoid newsreader wrap.

-John
wb8tyw(a)qsl.net
Personal Opinion Only

---------------------- Top of Screen ---------------------------------
                                                      CoCoChat (p1 of 2)

                     Home · Forum · Articles · Downloads · Coding · FAQ

    Got CoCo?

    ________________________________ send/refresh Leave
    enter your message

                                   chatters

    Foyer (4)
    Bar (0)
    Table (0)
    4 total

                                     here

    Roger
    wb8tyw
    wb8tyw/1
    wb8tyw/2

    . the Foyer

                                              most recent messages first

     wb8tyw/2 04:04:21 Making a screen dump from Lynx now
     Roger 04:03:54 screenshots would be nice to show people how simple
    this is to use
     wb8tyw/2 04:03:17 It is weird not to use the mouse to move around.
     wb8tyw/2 04:02:53 I should post a partial screen dump on the
    newsgroup