[Coco] Info on Gshell wanted

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at boisypitre.com
Sun Aug 15 08:06:07 EDT 2004

Nick,

The latest version of gshell (with source) is in the NitrOS-9 Project.
You can browse the multivue directory at:
http://cvs.nitros9.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/3rdparty/packages/multivue/

 From the www.nitros9.org web page there's also the nightly CVS snapshot
that you can download off the main page.  The source is there too.
Perhaps it wouldn't be a bad idea for you to download the snapshot,
bust up the archive and start learning the tree structure of the
project.

Boisy