[Coco] Re: Re: Re: Nitros9 Startup Problem

Charlie chazbeenhad at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 13 08:05:46 EDT 2004

Boisy,

Sorry for the double posts, I don't know why they didn't show up till I
replied from another computer.
I even refreshed the lists to check, but anyway....

> In another post that I read this morning, you said that sometimes it
> doesn't work.  Is that the case?

Yes, it hangs with no shell. I can press reset on the back of the coco and
it might or might not work when trying again.

Also, If any other window is created I am plagued with #184 errors, launched
from TERM or any other window.
Say I run smash from term, (the screen is white on all black because of the
display command in startup) it starts to run, and then errors out with 184,
and the screen changes colors back to the default black on all green.

Charlie

"Boisy G. Pitre" <boisy at boisypitre.com> wrote in
message news:5EBCA1A2-ED1A-11D8-8FDE-0003939F08E6 at boisypitre.com...