[Coco] Supercomm help

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Thu Aug 12 00:48:44 EDT 2004

James Dessart wrote:

> I'm trying to set up OS-9 (learning the ropes and such), and I've been
> trying to use Supercomm. I've got it set up, I'm using the right baud
> rate, and data goes from the other end (a Mac, using ZTerm) to the CoCo.
> However, when I type something on the CoCo, nothing comes out the other
> end. I had tried it with Deskmate 3's terminal program, and it had
> similar results. It actually just outputted maybe one character, though.
>
> The RS-232 pak works with RS-DOS and the various terminal programs in
> there I tried to use. I made sure all the settings are right on both
> ends (8n1, 9600 baud), but still no joy. Anyone have any suggestions?
>
> James

Here is what I am using to get Supercomm v2.2a to work with
HyperTerminal on a PC.

SC is /t2 = 19200 8N1  echo ON, L-feeds Rx ON, Tx OFF, echo host ON
HyperTerminal is set for VT100 at baud 19200
RS-232 pak set up with a null modem cable.

I also use OSTerm v2.0.10 which I like better because of the batch Y-modem.