[Coco] NitrOS-9 newbie needs some help (Progress!)

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Tue Aug 10 19:43:04 EDT 2004

Nick
      I dont know how many times I have tried to use my coco after
a long time in storage when I had to clean all the edge card connectors
to get the system to operate.  You are getting errors for what
seems to be simultaneously hardware and software problems.  Do yourself
a big favor and thoroughly clean all the edgecard connectors on the
"multi crap" interface and controller card with alcohol and
let them dry before use. then at least you will be able to see the real
problems with the system without this interference.

Roy