[Coco] DECB & OS-9 Game Released

Mannequin* mannslists at invigorated.org
Tue Aug 10 19:04:24 EDT 2004

Hi all,

I've just released a game called "Petals Around the Rose" if anyone is
interested. It's a dice game that plays a little mind game with you. :)

If you don't know what the game is, and need an introduction go to:
<http://www.borrett.id.au/computing/petals-bg.htm>

If you are interested in playing an okay version of it, you can download my
version here:
<http://mannequin.invigorated.org/downloads/cc3petals.zip>

The ZIP file contains a virtual disk file for the DECB version, a virtual disk
file for the OS-9 verions (written in Basic09), and the Portal-9 project folder
that you can use to "Build" the DECB version. :)

I've released it under the GNU General Public License, so anyone can mess with
it as they please. (Just give me credit for the original version, please.)

This is just version 0.1, sos there are bound to be bugs. You can email me
comments about it here, or at<bugs at invigorated.org>

Hope you like it! Enjoy!
-M.