[Coco] bug in stdarg for CoCo gcc

James Dessart james at skwirl.ca
Tue Aug 10 10:32:34 EDT 2004

On Tue, 10 Aug 2004, David Gacke wrote:

> How is the status of this bug. I'm going to give making a Windows build
> one more shot.

Stick to gcc 3.1.1 sources to build it. The problem only arose when I
tried to move to 3.3... however, I lost all my builds in a hard drive
crash a couple of months ago, so I'm trying to just rebuild the 3.1.1
stuff... and for some reason it's not using the assembler it should be,
but the native assembler... I'm baffled by it, and trying to work out why
that happened. I'm sure you'll have better luck on Windows.

James