[Coco] CoCo chat

Jim Cox jimcox at miba51.com
Mon Aug 9 15:12:21 EDT 2004

Roger:

Just so you know, I really want to chat with other
CoCo-nutz, but since I am on the Left-Coast on most of you
are on the other coast, it's hard to get together.  I
understand that you may be getting a little discouraged,
but I encourage you to keep at it and maybe schedule a
Chat-Fest on a weekend or something.  Please keep up the
good work :)

Jim