[Coco] Re: NitrOS-9 newbie needs some help

Charlie chazbeenhad at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 9 09:03:53 EDT 2004

Someone should make one and create a DSK for him.
Maybe if I get time tonight I can do this.
I still run Tandy OS-9 on my B&B hard disk, but I do have Nitros-9 floppy
disks that can access my hard disk.

Charlie

"Robert Gault" <robert.gault at worldnet.att.net> wrote
in message news:41176E65.70803 at worldnet.att.net...