[Coco] Re: Coco Repack

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Sun Aug 8 21:43:23 EDT 2004

mark

for 1K pages, it really becomes tight. The one block that seems not
to be u sed is between $FFE0 and $FFEF. The GIME does not use
those 16 bytes and neither does the processor for vectors. Ah
vector expansion area??????

like ps2 keyboard, spi, usb, ps2 mouse, parallel port with full hand
shake, A/D conversion????????

james