[Coco] Re: Coco Repack

Mark Marlette mmarlett at isd.net
Sun Aug 8 21:18:23 EDT 2004

At 09:03 PM 8/8/2004 -0400, you wrote:

James,

At a quick glance this all looks correct. I haven't looked at my 2meg
design in a while, at least that section. But the video logic for >512k
memory is at $FF9B. Paul Barton also has done a bunch of work in this area
of >512k.

As you will see the I/O map for the CoCo is TIGHT! Not much room to add 1k
pages and still get 2MB. Unless you mux the mux..... :)

Mark