[Coco] MC-10 Questions...

Neil Morrison neilsmorr at hotpop.com
Sun Aug 8 01:52:19 EDT 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Robert Emery" <theother_bob at yahoo.com>

> Do these come with the electronics to control them? Instructions?
Schematics or
> at least pinouts? A vague guarantee that they even work?
>
> FWIW you could go to an auto salvage yard and get most of these components
> lot cheaper, and that's probably what some of these folks did.

I wouldn't doubt it. You might even be able to buy new at Wal-Mart or one of
the other retailers who specialize in this stuff. Using an MC-10 for this
seems to me like trying to build your own engine for your home built plane.
A hell of a lot of work for an unsatisfactory result.

NM

---