[Coco] MC-10 Questions...

Robert Emery theother_bob at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 8 01:17:29 EDT 2004

--- Neil Morrison <neilsmorr at hotpop.com> wrote:

> I would regard this as a terrible idea. If you want a do it yourself method,
> in a back copy of Radio Electronics you will find a very complete set of
> digital instruments to build.

I can provide scans of these articles.

Speaking of terrible ideas...
> However, I would prefer to buy these on eBay myself,
> http://tinyurl.com/545n3

Do these come with the electronics to control them? Instructions? Schematics or
at least pinouts? A vague guarantee that they even work?

FWIW you could go to an auto salvage yard and get most of these components a
lot cheaper, and that's probably what some of these folks did.

Bob