[Coco] chat rooms

John Donaldson jadonaldson at charter.net
Fri Aug 6 13:16:12 EDT 2004

Roger,
   Running into a problem with the chat room. I signon as JohnD and I
get a blank screen and then a
messaged to click OK to tray again or Cancel to quit. When I click on
OK, a few seconds later I get
the same message. When I click on Cancel, I return to the main page and
now it says that my
username is already in use.

John Donaldson