[Coco] Speed up and slow down POKE

Larry Osborne larrybo at idirect.com
Mon Aug 2 20:59:42 EDT 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Robert Gault" <robert.gault at worldnet.att.net>
To: "CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts" <coco at maltedmedia.com>
Sent: Monday, August 02, 2004 8:36 PM
Subject: Re: [Coco] Speed up and slow down POKE

> Larry Osborne wrote:

True but the loss of video on the 1 likely or 2 less likey but still
possible I always regarded as a failure and on the very earliest boards of
the CoCo 1 you could get other problems especially corruption of some RAM
although that would take a while.  I didn't like to leave a programme
running at full double speed and have the video go crazy.  This was never a
problem on a 3

Incidently I just resent my original message with the necessary corrections
in the locations.

Larry