[Coco] Antwerp Computer Gebruikers

Steeman Family steeman at webspeed.dk
Mon Aug 30 15:26:52 EDT 2004

HEY! More CoCo-nuts from the Low Countries? I am starting to feel less and
less lonely on this side of the Atlantic...

Jan, have you seen my website (http://hjem.get2net.dk/steeman/coco.html)? Of
course, I am very curious to hear what you think of a European CoCo User
Network. I know of at least two other Belgian Coco-users. Feel free to drop
me a message some time so we can talk about common interests...

(Oh, en je kunt natuurlijk in het nederlands met me schrijven.)

Groeten,

Fedor