[Coco] Dumb Macmess question

Dean Leiber adit at 1stconnect.com
Fri Aug 20 02:28:03 EDT 2004

Ok, here's a really dumb question (my mind must be having a meltdown.)
How do you get an undercore character in Macmess (while its running
OS-9)?

Its been a while since I've played with Macmess and I had it figured out
last time (sign..brain cells apparently dying). Under OS-9 it should be
<CTRL> -  to create an underscore. Since I'm using an Ibook the keyboard
is a bit more limited than a regular keyboard which might be part of the
problem. I'm sure it'll come to me but at the moment its driving me nuts.

Dean