[Coco] live chat

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Fri Aug 6 00:45:22 EDT 2004

Whew!  Ok, I'm making progress.  Sorry the chat was not working at all for
a day or more.  I had to rewrite some routines.

Auto-refresh has been added to the chatrooms.  I'll improve on this soon,
but it's working okay right now.  If you don't press a key for 15 seconds,
the screen refreshes.  If you're typing, keep in mind that a pause for 15
seconds will cause a refresh and you'll lose your entry.  The auto-refresh
also works when you're at the entrance waiting to enter a room.

www.coco3.com/cgi-bin/chat.cgi