[Coco] [Color Computer] Very OT question about Yahoo groups?

jimcox at miba51.com jimcox at miba51.com
Tue Aug 3 15:00:42 EDT 2004

Sorry for the OT post, but I was hoping someone out there
could answer this for me.  I have been trying to find out
how I can have stop Yahoo adds from appearing in emails
for a couple of lists I own, and I have been unable to get
an answer?

I know several people have said that the adds can be
removed if you pay a fee, but I have been unable to find
out that information on Yahoo, and I either cannot get a
reply from the people who have said this, or I've lost
there email.

If you know how I can block the adds, please reply to me
in private, so as not to spark an lot of OT traffic.
 Thanks!

Jim

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/CFFolB/TM