[Coco] Back to school

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at boisypitre.com
Tue Aug 3 10:38:30 EDT 2004

Folks,

I wanted to let you know about a not-so-small life change that will be
occurring soon for me.  At the end of this month I will be leaving my
current job at BitRouter to attend the University of Louisiana at
Lafayette (www.ull.edu) on a full-time basis.  There, I plan to finish
up my Bachelor's degree in Computer Science.  As a result, there will
undoubtedly be some adjustment on my part, and I am not sure how this
is going to impact my availability on the NitrOS-9 project.

I expect that as I ease into the transition and get settled, I'll
probably have the same amount of time as now, if not a little more.
However, I would like to get at least one other person set up with the
proper tools to do builds, commits and overall management of the
NitrOS-9 project.  Robert Gault and Rodney Hamilton come to mind, but
I'm welcome for any other folks to step up to the plate.

Of course, I will still be assisting Mark with the SuperBoard and other
Cloud-9 products.  Not only is it fun, I'm sure it will help with the
tuition :)

At any rate, I'm looking forward to going back, and expect that I'll
find ways to integrate my CoCo work into some of my classes.

Boisy