[Coco] Portal-9 Question (Again... Sorry.)

Mannequin* mannslists at invigorated.org
Sun Aug 1 19:51:08 EDT 2004

Hi again.

I've got all of the latest Portal-9 programs, running under Windoze 98SE
with all of the latest updates.

I'm working on a project in BASIC that I want to target to the 6809 Coco
3. My problem is that Portal-9 keeps on setting me back to the 6309 or
Coco3h. It's not too big of a problem, since it is only a BASIC program,
but when I do think about doing some assembly language, how am I going
to keep the project targeted at the 6809?

That's my biggest thing about it so far. I'm having a bit of a learning
curve with Portal-9, so please try and bear with me. :)

Thanks again for supporting the Coco community by making a development
environment for it. :)

-M.