[Coco] kevin darling?

Ray Watts rayanddoraleew at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 23 18:26:18 EDT 2004

Kevin Diggs wrote:

>Hi,
>
>	Does anyone know where Mr. Darling is these days? If so
>can we beg him to see if he still has the source code for the
>SDisk OS9 disk driver?
>
>					kevin

If I knew where to find Kevin Darling I would be bugging him to come up
with the remaining parts of the "OS-9 L3" upgrade .... the parts they
did which required 512k RAM ... but Tandy only wanted to operate at
128k.  This included such things as working vector fonts and windows
showing an operating app in the background.  Brother Jeremy was checking
this out at one time, and if anyone knew where KD might be, he is the
one.  Unforch I have not heard anything about or from Brother Jeremy for
a year.

Cheers,  Griz