[Coco] Old ISA modems with jumpers...

Kevin Diggs kevdig at hypersurf.com
Mon Apr 19 15:14:02 EDT 2004

Hi,

	I did not know that it mattered. I have successfully used PnP cards
in what I bet is a more ancient linux system (old ALR business VEISA
with a
386 card). This system does NOT have a PnP compliant BIOS. But I have
used
PnP sound cards under linux (2.4.23). As with most Linux stuff it aint
easy
to set it up, though. Also have used a PnP IEEE 488 card.

	Now if Adaptec would get off their bxxxs and fix their Linux driver
for the 2742 (EISA SCSI) card I would be a happier camper!

					kevin