[Coco] FWD: Auto-discard notification

Dave Poitras dave at cococentral.org
Fri Apr 9 04:17:36 EDT 2004

I fully agree with Tony.  I made that mistake at the '98 PennFest.  We
stayed at the Ho-Jo's and it was a pain in the butt!  We missed a lot of
good things because of that.  That was our first Fest since the Rainbow
Fests in NJ.  Staying on site Sue can hop on the elevator to the room and
rest whenever she wants to.  This way I can take the goods to the room and
play :-)

Dave