[Coco] FWD: Auto-discard notification

John A Podraza tonypodraza at juno.com
Thu Apr 8 23:45:38 EDT 2004

this location is at least 20 minutes if not 35 away from the FEST
location.  There is a super 8 within 5 minutes, if pricing is a concern,
but you also end up carting stuff  and yourself off property and the time
away from the area to get that one piece of stuph that you wanted help
with really bites.
But I'm prejudiced and opinions can't be trusted.  Mind you, I live
within 13 miles from the Show and I will STILL probably be staying at the
Best Western.  Too much to miss, too many people that I want to spend
time with.  Too Much fun to be had.

> >Try this motel, they have a lower rate: $42.99.  They are minutes
> from the
> >fest.  And Mark, look forward to meeting you.
> >
> >Property Name: Motel 6 Chicago - Elk Grove
> >Address: 1601 Oakton Street
> >I-90 at Elmhurst Road North/Highway 83
> >Elk Grove Village, Illinois, United States, 60007
> >Reservation Phone: 800-466-8356
> >Primary Phone: 847-981-9766
> >
> >David Macias

Tony Podraza, Secretary; Glenside  Color Computer Club, Inc
Sponsor of the "BAKER'S DOZEN" Annual "Last" Chicago CoCoFEST!
May, 15th & 16th 2004--Same Familiar Place
Best Western Plaza Hotel & Convention Center
Visit our website---http://members.aol.com/clubbbs/glenside