[Coco] Re: About Lee Veal's where - - - - abouts...

Dave Kelly daveekelly at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 3 09:58:28 EST 2004

Rogelio Perea wrote:
> Beautiful place... what is Lee doing over there? retired to?. Doubt there is
> anything remotely CoCo on that corner of the world ;-)
Lee took early retirement from the city of Dallas several years ago.  I
think his wife is from that area or she has family from that area.  I
know that he spoke very good spanish because it was his wifes native tounge.

I seem to remember the only CoCo involvement he now has is the one with
serial number #00000001, locked up in a bank vault somewhere.