[Coco] floppy controller & L1

KnudsenMJ at aol.com KnudsenMJ at aol.com
Fri Apr 2 22:24:33 EST 2004

kevdig at hypersurf.com writes:

>   I have a driver disk. There are no L1 drivers. Only L2. Also have some
>  doc-
>  umentation. But not enough technical detail to write a driver.

Now you are really stretching my memory.  I can't recall whether I had it
under L1 or not.   Maybe not, since multi-tasking under L1 is very limited due to
the memory shortage.  Anyway, if that's the "factory" driver disk you have
and there's no L1 on it, odds are my disk wouldn't have such a driver either.  I
may still take a look for it.  There are lots of things I've promised to
sell/give certain people if/when I find them :-)  --Mike K.