[Coco] Re: cm-8, the next generation

Richard E. Crislip rcrislip at neo.rr.com
Thu Apr 22 14:12:17 EDT 2004

Hello Kevin

>     I must concede that this monitor has been used fairly
>     solidly. Should I just let it go?

This is my humble opion, and like rear ends with holes in them, all folks
have one 8-)) Now that that's been said. You are talking about a 15 to 20
year old piece of eletronic equipment, that as you said, has been used
pretty extensively. I think that it has served you well and that you really
should let it go.

Regards
--
Cruisen                                                    _|_
              on AutoPilot with an Amiga   ---o-( )-o---   and a CoCo

                                             Richard