[Coco] Transferring files to CoCo without floppy

James Dessart james at skwirl.ca
Mon Apr 19 21:44:04 EDT 2004

Other than a serial connection, does anyone know how to transfer files
from a non-coco to a CoCo for RS-DOS? I have a Mac, so no floppy drive,
or even a controller.

Eventually, I'll be working with serial, but I'd like something for
now. Making the cable is the holdup, my soldering skills aren't quite
up to snuff for cables.

I have an IDE<->USB controller, is there a way to get a 5 1/4" to
interface with IDE?

Or is there a source for CoCo bitbanger to Mac cables? Even CoCo to
DB-9 female would probably do, since I have an adaptor.

Thanks,
James