[Coco] [Color Computer] New Member

grantkcmo75 grantkcmo75 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 10 02:55:08 EDT 2004

I grew up with a COCO computer and lost everything while I was in
college thinking that I would never use the equipment again.  Now I
want to re build my system again and get back to the basics again.
IF any of you guys are selling some of your COCO stuff please let me
know.  I also am looking for books and Rainbow and Hot COCO mags.. I
have no idea what has sparked my intrest again other that I miss
typing in programs for hours and playing the old games.  It was a
lot of fun.  Also will a CM-5 monitor work on a coco 3?  Thanks a
lot and I looking forward to talking to some of you.

Grant

Yahoo! Groups Links