[Coco] SuperIDE Update #2

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at boisypitre.com
Thu Apr 1 15:13:31 EST 2004

The burn-in tests are now working 100% with no errors.  Mark has
successfully rerouted the board, and after some visual proof checks, it
will be going to the board house for a production run.  This should
happen by week's end.

The documentation and software is 98% complete, and will be finalized
by the weekend.

The website will be updated this weekend to reflect the addition of the
SuperIDE as a product, and we will begin taking orders on Monday, April
4.  Final pricing will be on the website.

Boisy