[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] From virtual disk to real disk

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Fri Oct 31 16:58:17 EST 2003

I think the stock dskini.exe utility by Jeff uses SS35 images only.  I'm
not totally sure of this.

John Collyer has modified this utility and supposedly fixed some bugs.  I
use Windows XP so there is no true DOS mode, and I have to boot into a
Windows 98 startup disk in order to use the dskini.exe anyway.  I'm not
sure if Boisy's os9tools system will write out DECB floppies, but it writes
OS9 disks.