[Coco] CoCo gcc project

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Fri Oct 31 15:16:00 EST 2003

James

My programming skills in C are beginers level at best. I am better suited for
assembly especially with Motorola's processors. I can write small modules in
assembly and start to refresh and improve my skills in C/C++. My interests would be
more in seeing code that could be used on both the Coco emulator and the Coco3
itself using OS9. I can help out some in the math area. I have MSWord and can
genereate PDF files and do documentation also.

Floating point should at least cover double precision.

Math functions should also include the basic trig funtions.
	sine, cosine, tangent, arcsine, arccosine, and arctangent.

These all have to be approxiamted by power series. There are some routines that I
have for the HC11 that could be ported ot the 6809/6309.

I wished the 6809 had a DIV instruction!!!! Some base code to implement what the
HC11 FDIV and IDIV instructions would be nice. Then you have 16 bit by 16 bit
divide.

What platforms are you developing gcc-coco on? WIN32 or Linux?

james daggett