[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: From virtual disk to real disk

Clifford clifford_redding at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 30 22:52:01 EST 2003

I just wrote a little Basic09 program that does just this. I can
upload here if you want.
All it does is read the .dsk file a byte at a time and writes to the
floppy a byte at a time. Not too fast, but works.

Clifford

--- In ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com, "Fedor Steeman" <fsteeman at d...>

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/CFFolB/TM