[Coco] MESS mouse and keyboard question

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Thu Oct 30 01:36:00 EST 2003

It is not just NitrOS-9. All the recent SourceForge versions are blended and
can't really be considered pure. As a result of a concerted effort to have a
single source file for both 6309 and 6809 versions of each module, bugs will
migrate and should not be thought exclusive to 6809 or 6309 versions.

If you have a verions that works, make a note of the OS-9 release number so that
if you try a more recent release which misbehaves, you can back track. Do the
same for any emulator in use as there are compatibility issues. The directory
corruption problem with MESS.74 does not exist on real Coco hardware. It may not
exist with older versions of MESS.