[Coco] CoCo IDE update

James C. Hrubik, Sr. jimhrubik at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 28 09:00:02 EST 2003

Good show, Roger!.  It's projects such as this that provide extra
options for other projects.  Would it be worth it to burn to EPROM a
complete security system, or any other robotic application?  Probably,
and to top it off, with the application being upgradable, burning an
upgrade ROM would be easy.  It's this sort of "hacking" that the CoCo
was all about in the first place.

-----Items below rated "R"; parental discretion advised----