[Coco] MPI thoughts and questions?

David Hazelton davehazelton at access-4-free.com
Mon Oct 27 16:52:01 EST 2003

jimcox at miba51.com wrote:
> I believe someone out there has built their own version of the MPI with
> 7 slots.  Can anyone clarify this?  Is it a homebrew system or did
> someone once build a 7 slot MPI.

> Jim

A Friend of mine, advertised in the Rainbow a 7 slot version,  She made
a few and sold it under the name the CAT (IIRC) or that was the total
repack name. I haven't talked to her in many years, maybe 10.  It was
basically a system board for the CoCo repacks, it did not have any case
,at least not the boards I saw.  I'm not sure if she had a standalone
version for the stock Coco.

~David Hazelton