[Coco] Looking for MM/1

David Hazelton davehazelton at access-4-free.com
Sat Oct 25 14:04:01 EDT 2003

I thought Kwindows was more or a desktop than something like Multivue.
I guess I was wrong.  The AT306 had MGR but it was a public domain
version and not supported by anybody.  There was a commercial version,
but it was so different that software that work on the commercial
version would not work on the Public Domain version.  I tried a few.  It
was also not documented well.

Even Kwindows would be better, since there was software that used those
system calls.

~David Hazelton