[Coco] Looking for MM/1

John Donaldson jadonaldson at charter.net
Sat Oct 25 08:14:00 EDT 2003

  The MM/1 had KWindows. This was not a GUI in the sense like the GUI on
a Mac or
Windows boxs. It would using C or Basic allow you to make your own. I
wrote KTerm and it
had a GUI, with pull down menus and even sub menus.
   I don't rmember anything like Multiview or the sort for the MM/1. Now
the MM/1B (AT306)
didn't it have a GUI (MRG).

John Donaldson