[Coco] Looking for MM/1

KnudsenMJ at aol.com KnudsenMJ at aol.com
Thu Oct 23 22:20:00 EDT 2003

In a message dated 10/23/03 3:33:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Brian.Kitt at i-structure.com writes:

> I don't have much cool stuff, but I plan to begin writing code on it again.
>  I used to write code on it many years ago, and got away from it.  I want to
>  get back into it.  If you have an MM/1, let me know we can chat.

I for one would welcome some MM/1 chatter on this List.  I don't do much SW
development on mine anymore, since porting UltiMusE to Linux, but sometimes
back-port a new feature or bug fix.  If you want to do music on the MM/1, ask me
for a free download.

My MM/1 is original 68070, has the second board with the cool features, 3M
RAM plus an 8M RAM expansion backplane that I've never ginned up the nerve to
try putting in.  The floppy disk will read 720K and 1.44M, but will write and
format only 720K.  It used to do the high-density stuff just fine, but something
in there got tired and can't be fixed.
  --Mike K.