[Coco] M.E.S.S.

Richard E. Crislip rcrislip at neo.rr.com
Wed Oct 22 20:30:00 EDT 2003

Hello Roger

The last two times I mentioned MESS, I crumbled about not being able to get
it to work. Well I downloaded the latest version and have it working
beautifully. It will run some of what JV's won't and the reverse is true
too. Now all I need to do is to figure a way to get OS-9 working. The disks
I tried didn't work, but I think I may need to change the .dsk to .os9.
Stay tuned. I read several messages about that not too long ago.

Regards
--
Criusing on AutoPilot                       |
        With an Amiga           ---o-o-O-o-o---  and a CoCo