[Coco] Re: spam in this list

KnudsenMJ at aol.com KnudsenMJ at aol.com
Mon Oct 20 11:48:02 EDT 2003

In a message dated 10/19/03 11:26:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jimcox at miba51.com writes:

> There are a lot of CoCo related web sites out there, so
>  how about having them provide a link to this list?

My Web site has quite a bit of Coco history and info on it, and it really
should have a link to the Coco List.  I just checked and was shocked that I had
no pointer to the Princeton List.

Just as well now, but, if I put in a link to the MaltedMedia List, what URL
should I put in there?  I've never visited the Malted Web page, just subscribed
via email.  Which would be the best place for a prospective new member to
wind up from my link?
Thanks, Mike K.