[Coco] Re: Old Color Computer Information

Richard E. Crislip rcrislip at neo.rr.com
Fri Oct 17 13:10:00 EDT 2003

Hello Dennis

Dang that's a long time! But it's refreshig to see that some folks still
believe in paying their debts instead of copping out via bankruptcy. It's a
shame that we too often put our time and passions into good, even great,
ideas or projects that get seamrolled by inferior, but better marketed
products <sigh>

<snip>
> By then I had spent everything I had made on my TRS-80 books and articles
> keeping Green Mountain Micro afloat. I kept accruing debt, and by 1986 the
> company fell apart with the drug death of GMM's vice president and the
> collapse of the Tandy computer line. For those who have heard my whole
> whining tale before, you'll be happy to know that my GMM debt will be paid
> off finally after 18 years, in June 2004. :)
>
> Dennis

Regards
--
Criusing on AutoPilot                       |
        With an Amiga           ---o-o-O-o-o---  and a CoCo