[Coco] RS-DOS C Compiler anywhere??

James Dessart james at skwirl.ca
Thu Oct 16 15:40:00 EDT 2003

On Thu, 16 Oct 2003, Pedro F. Giffuni wrote:

> I'm wondering if such a product/project ever existed. I know there
> are K&R C and Pascal compilers for OS-9 but I would like compilers
> for RSDOS. Anyone knows if the exist and where to find them?

Running in RSDOS, or simply to target RSDOS?  My gcc6809 project on
sourceforge.net contains patches for gcc to target the CoCo.
http://skwirl.ca/coco/gcc.html contains complete intructions on how to get
it all set up, as well as pointers to other tools you'll need, like an
s19-BIN converter.  I've successfully run some programs under MESS' CoCo
emulation when using that, but haven't had a chance to test it out on a
real CoCo.

James