[Coco] Re: Bio

Stan Blazejewski stanblaz at netspace.net.au
Wed Oct 15 06:46:00 EDT 2003

I've spent many years here lurking with the odd '2 cents worth' now
and again, but here goes ...

Name: Stan Blazejewski.

Age: 49.

Born: Melbourne, Australia.

Living: Parkdale, Victoria, Australia.

Job: Self employed electronics technician (repairs).

Started: 1981, 16k graycase CoCo 1 (just 'had' to find out what all
this 'computer' stuff was about), now have 3 working CoCo 3's, 2 with
hard drives (my play things).  I use this PeeCee as a work horse &
hookin' up to the net.

Claim to fame: One of the founding members (and even president for 4
years) of the 'Peninsula Colour Computer Club' which is still going &
celebrated it's 20th anniversary just recently.
Ran a BBS (PCCCBBS) for about 10 years (probably the only one devoted
to and run on a CoCo in Australia).  I started with CoBBS, 2 DS
floppies and a home built 300baud modem then to Digits and a 2400baud
'bought' modem, and ended with RiBBS, 3 floppies & 2 hard drives &
9600baud modem (I still have it & it still fires up BTW)  All the
download files are archived for safe keeping and requests via Email.

Hobbies: Off road motorbike riding, I currently own a Yamaha XT600.
(love the challenge of a steep hill or just cruising the mountain
ranges for the smell & the view).
Sailing (and racing) my 5 meter Cobra catamaran (I've got a few club
trophies but haven't done better that 4th in State & National events).

stanblaz at netspace.net.au
stanblaz.customer.netspace.net.au