[Coco] Princeton files

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Mon Oct 13 03:34:00 EDT 2003

>From: "Bob Devries" <bdevries at gil.com.au>
>Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 20:14:58 +1000

>> What about the INDEX OS9 files off of PUCC?  That's what I meant.
>
>Yes, I believe I have ALL the files of the PUCC server.

Drool, drool, drool.  I'm glad to hear this.  I was afraid that the
archive as a whole was lost forever.  I mean, lots of people have bits
and pieces, but the whole archive?  I'm glad you were cluefull,
because I wasn't.

>I need to verify this yet. It's all on MM/1 format disks, and my MM/1
>is not set up currently. I hope to do this in the next couple of
>days.

Good luck!  I'm looking forward to hearing more!

>Regards, Bob Devries; Ipswich, Queensland, Australia

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA
   --- Yacko