[Coco] PNY USB SmartMedia Card reader/writer

John E. Malmberg wb8tyw at qsl.net
Sun Oct 12 23:12:06 EDT 2003

KnudsenMJ at aol.com wrote:

> Darn, and I just paid $40 to Rat Shack for a 64 MB card.  Say, how big a card
> did you get?  I got a 128MB card for my Fujifilm last year at WalMart, and
> had to pay $90 for it (but it holds like 170 photos).

I did not get a card, I got a USB device that can read and write the
cards.  I think that the GPS I won last month will also use the cards.

I do not have any cards yet.  I just did not think it was a good idea to
pass up a free device that could read and write them through a USB port.

-John
wb8tyw at qsl.network
Personal Opinion Only