[Coco] [Color Computer] 6809 Assembly books?

Dave Poitras dave at cococentral.org
Sat Oct 11 17:16:01 EDT 2003

Thanks Neil.

I have at least one of the Learning the 6809 left.  The price is $35.00 now
plus the shipping & insurance That email address is quite dead.  The best
email address is:

dave at cococentral.org

My cable company went from Mediaone, to ATTBI, and then to Comcast.  I have
given up on using their email, it's just a Spam pit bigger than black hole!

Many Thanks to Dennis for his hard work on that package and on setting up
this new list.

Dave Poitras
dave at cococentral.org