[Coco] [Color Computer] 6809 Assembly books?

Neil Morrison neilsmorr at hotpop.com
Sat Oct 11 15:10:00 EDT 2003

>From Amazon:

1.   Assembly Language Graphics for the Trs-80 Color Computer
by Don Inman

2.   Trs-80 Color Computer-6809 Assembly Language Tutor (Book and
Disk)
by Richard Haskell

3.   Assembly Language Programming for the Trs-80 Color Computer
by Laurence A. Tepolt

4.   The Sixty-Eight-O-Nine Primer: Assembly Language Subroutines for
the Trs-80 Color Computer
by Kenneth Skier

The best is probably "Learning the 6809" by Dennis Bathory-Kitsz, but
I don't know if any are left (ask Dave Poitras):-

"This is to let you know that Dennis & myself have gotten together to
make this package available once again.

Dennis has put a lot of time into this package that is one of the
most extensive tutorials on our little 8 bit system. Dennis has a
limited number of these and once they are gone, that’s it! These are
being offered at a price of $50.00 plus $4.05 for priority shipping
and insurance. Dennis has asked me to handle the deal and then he
will ship the product. He will not be offering technical support
however.

Personal checks, money orders and even credit cards are accepted
thanks to PayPal.

You can sign up on Paypal by clicking on the following link.

https://secure.paypal.com/refer/pal=dpoitras%40mediaone.net

Dave Poitras [dpoitras at mediaone.net] http://www.dpoitras.com/ "