[Coco] NitrOs9 L# won't boot

Bob Devries bdevries at gil.com.au
Fri Oct 10 04:06:01 EDT 2003

Oops, that should've read L3 :-)

And I got the boot screen characters wrong. It *should read "i2xoC" when a
normal boot works, but it isn't getting to the "o"
Can someone remind me what the character sequence means? I *should* know,
but my memory is fading... fading... :-)

> OK, so I got it to load the boot file, and it does the usual Nitros9
screen
> thingy, and gets to i2x. Usually, IIRC, it chould print "C" for CC3Go
then,
> but it doesn't. CC3Go is in root dir of boot disk (D0). (I just checked,
and
> CC3Go has execute attributes set) Now except for the EMUDSK/H0 driver
> descriptor, this disk works on my *real* coco3 (with 1MB ram).

[SNIP]

Regards, Bob Devries; Ipswich, Queensland, Australia